8/14/2011

Keroncong


1. Keroncong is one of the Nusantara music and it is still exist today. The origin of Keroncong are from the Portuguese music known as fado. It enters Melaka from Goa and being played by the Maluku. The music then are being mix with the Nusantara instrument such as flute and gamelan. The golden age of Keroncong started at 19th century and slowly faded in 1960 because the influence of other music such as Pop Yeh Yeh and Rock and Roll. 

2. When I was in my teenager time, my father work in a different state and my mother live in different state. Every weekend my father will come back home. That is the way we live. In the travel, my father always tuned to the Best 104, Johor Radio. Best 104 will play the music from 2200 until 0200. I felt love in this music :-) 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan